Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tim Times Ten Grand Give-A-Way Challenge: Day Eight

Tim Times Ten Grand Give-A-Way Challenge: Day Eight
Your challenge today is to create a distressed tag. You must use a minimum of 3 colors of ink. You must use at least 1 image stamp and 1 sentiment stamp. You must color your sentiment stamp using two different ink colors and stamp -- this should be one press on the tag and not "stamp one color, clean stamp, stamp second color." A unique piece of ribbon or other embellishment should be used for the hole in the tag.
This one was fun, I felt like a little girl playing with colors. This technique is special; no way to duplicate a piece.

The sentiment for this tag is from a rubber stamp that a dear friend of mine gave me some time ago, don't know what company it's from, but I like it a lot.
To ink the sentiment I use black ink and a silver one. This picture doesn't show the two colors clearly, but there is a picture below where it’s clear.
Hope you like it, because I love it!!!

 Here are some details:





Click HERE to see all the wonderful creations. Everyone is doing a great job!!!

To all of you who have taken from your time to visit my blog:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

11 comments:

  1. Oh Julia I love your tag and all the blening and inky goodness! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tag, love the inking and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my.....This is pretty.....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Julia. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you should love it, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice! love your blending skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! Did I mention that I love color?! This is absolutely gorgeous!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty tag...I love the blended colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a NEW follower
    I have blog candy you can win
    Become a follower today
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with the blending of the colours for making this fab tag. Thankyou for sharing this at Stampin Dymonz Creative Space Timx10 challenge. Goodluck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...