Friday, May 6, 2011

Tim Times Ten Grand Give-A-Way Challenge: Day Nine

Tim Times Ten Grand Give-A-Way Challenge: Day Nine

Today's challenge is to create a dimensional tag. At least two elements must lift up off the page. The edges of the tag should be inked. At least one dimensional flower and 3 buttons should be incorporated in the design.
I had about a million ideas when I read the challenge. Little did I know that the day would be so complicated.
Couldn’t work on the tag till 6:00 PM. So I had to no time for mistakes.
Flowers are my passion and every flower on this tag was handmade.
The beaded elements were fun to put together; I feel it gives the tag that little something romantic.
The button are from my collection, don’t know why, but I love collecting them.
Here is the tag:
Would love to share some of the details:



 Click HERE to see all the wonderful creations. Everyone is doing a great job!!!

To all of you who have taken from your time to visit my blog:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

4 comments:

  1. love the layering of the flowers and stick pin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flowers. A girl after my own heart. What did you use to create them with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is stunning...I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful tag. love the addition of the pins. Thankyou for sharing this at Stampin Dymonz Creative Space Timx10 challenge. Goodluck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...