Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New challenge at Stampin' Dymonz

There is a wonderful new challenge at Stampin' Dymonz Creative Space. The rules are:
Your challenge this week is to create a card using the Drop Shadow Stamping technique and at least one other stamping technique of your choice. Your card must have ribbon, 3 flowers, "gems" (of any type -- I used Pebbles in the flower centers) and at least 2 distinctly different papers/cardstocks. The theme for the card is "Sympathy" (i.e., my "thinking of you" stamp).
I decided to use the Drop Shadow Stamping Technique to create my background over white cardstock and inked the edges of some of the embellishments.
Here is the card:
 
Card Recipe:
DCWV cardstoock and PP
Martha Stewart Stamps
Color Box Pigments: Prussian Blue and Silver
Doodlebug Mini Jewels
Kaisercraft Rhinestones
Mother's Day Bouquet Cricut Cartridge
Plantin SchoolBook Cricut Cartridge
Easter 2010 Cricut Casrtridge
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Stylized Flowers
Ribbons: http://www.ribbonshouse.com/
 I would love to share some details:







I am entering this card in:
Thanks for visiting!
Love
Julia

6 comments:

  1. wow julia! this is absolutely gorgeous!!! and i'm so glad you shared your technique because i had no clue about it. thank you so much.

    just gorgeous!!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful! I love all the techniques, and just have to try your background idea. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, this card is amazing! I love that you showed your technique because I had no idea what a drop shadow was! This is amazing! I love this technique! You're an awesome card maker! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Dymonz Creative Space! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, I am loving your color choice. You did a great job on the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Julia and great tutorial. I love your other designs, too. Aren't Bugaboo images fun to work with?

    I am glad to have found you at The Outlawz Follow Me forum and I am now following you. I hope you will visit me at my blog, Tickell Expressions.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia, WOW! Can you send me that card? LOL!!! It is beautiful! The colors. The elegance. The statement it makes. Just magnificent! I love how you went into detail on how you made the card. Great job!!! Thanks for participating in another challenge at the Stampin' Dymonz Creative Space!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...