Played around with different stamps, looked at my papers, ribbons, buttons and…no inspiration.
Then, it happened! Saw this beautiful butterfly in my garden and I felt inspired again.
Used Unity Stamps sets: Fall for You and Now & Always to create this card.
Paper pieced the butterflies and colored the bodies with Copic markers; added patterned paper, ribbon, some bling and a beautiful button to finish it up.
- Paper Piecing CHALLENGE - July 17-31 at Unity Opportunity Challenge Blog
- Clear It Out Challenge: Anything Goes
- Pixie Dust Paperie July Challenge: Butterfly
- ATU #36 Summer Feeling at All Things Unity
- Challenge #50 Flutterbies! at Crafty Cardmakers
- Challenge 20-Patterened Paper at Amber’s Craft and Stuff