Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vintage tag!

This tag is a work of love. I had started working on it sometime ago and always felt it was incomplete. Finally I’m happy. It looks just as I wanted.
Flowers are my passion and most of the flowers on this tag are handmade.
The beaded elements were fun to put together; I feel it gives the tag that little something romantic.
The button are from my collection, don’t know why, but I love collecting them.
Here is the tag:

Would love to share some of the details:


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love
Julia 

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable. Love all the embellishments you have used. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vintage tag is so pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty....love the kids...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and so romantic and vintage. Love all of the flowers, but especially the pearls and buttons and what an adorable image.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely tage you made.. just gorgeous with the flowers and vintagey feel. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...