Friday, September 9, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge! - Second Round: First Entry

The second round of the Crafter's Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge has begun and the theme is "Back to School". This part of the challenge will run from September 1st, 2011 til September 14, 2011.
Follow this link and read about the prize.
This is my first entry for this round, used the image by Stamp n Doodle:
Image by Stamp n Doodle
I decided to create a bookmark, because my favorite subject in school was literature and I still love to read.
I am entering this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love
Julia

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation Julia! LOVE the idea of a book marker and this little girl works perfectly! Great job! See you at Round #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! I love that you made this into a bookmark. The beaded tassel is fab.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful bookmark and I love your beaded tassel! Thank you for playing at CDAC Progressive Challenge this round!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    CDAC CP DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...