Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Scrapbook Throwdown Day Six!

Hi everyone!
Day six of the Scrapbook Throwdown challenge asked for a LO with journaling as the focus.
Hum...this is challenging.
I needed to go to my happy place and look for a very special memory... and I found it, a wonderful walk on the beach and a near by park. It was my birthday and I lived a life changing experience through my encounter with nature.
Here it is:




I am working on my day seven page, can't wait to share them with you.

Thanks!
Love,
Julia

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your comment as part of The Crafter's Cafe Blog Hop.

    I love the bright colours you have used with this page. Scrapbooking is fairly new to me, but I am impressed with what paople do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...