Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 - Day 0ne!

Hi everyone!
The past two weeks have been so much fun, yeap, you guessed it I'm taking Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 Class.
I've learned so much, some of the techniques I already used, but the tips and tricks are great and help improve the quality of the finished product.
One of the things I like the most is the many uses that you can give to a specific product.
Each day, for the past ten days we have been studying the products, their different qualities and of course new and innovative ways to use them.
I must say that my perspective about color and texture has changed and grown in ways I can not explain.
Day one was the only day that we didn't create a technique featuring a specific technique, this was the day to get to know the basics of color, translucent and opaque, intensity, etc.
Doesn't sound fun, but I can tell you that it felt like when they gave you that first box of crayons, your eyes open to so many possibilities and options.
I will present my sample tags for Day 2 through Day 10 in different short posts. It is important to understand that this are samples for each technique, not completed projects, Althought I might say they are pretty little pieces of art.
Follow the links for my posted samples:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Julia! I found that I pretty much lost pace with the class on day 4. I don't have any reinkers and can't find any local distress EP. After that, no markers and then I got the bug. So much for my best intentions. :) I do at least want to finish the classes I can do- just a matter of getting back in the groove and doing it. Love what you came out of the class with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...