Friday, November 30, 2012

Blog Skip at Crafting By Designs!

Hi everyone!
Welcome to the first hop over our new home for Crafting By Designs. The theme is
Spring 
If you have hopped over from Doris T., then you are in the right place. If you just happened to stop by and would like to join our hop from the beginning, please go to Crafting By Designs and follow along for a fun filled hop.
My favorite season is Winter! Why????
You haven't guessed yet; because we celebrate Christmas, and I absolutely love the celebrations!
Here is my inspiration piece:


The image is from Bugaboo Stamps, this one is so much fun.
Your next stop is Rene.
Here is the line up, please hop along to our Design Team's blogs and see some great projects from their favorite seasons.

Julia Vazquez - Your HERE
Remember that the regular challenges at Crafting By Designs will start on December 5,  make sure you visit the blog on that day and join all the fun.
Thanks!
Love
Julia

5 comments:

  1. Julia
    Just love your sweet Christmas card!!
    Hugs!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me and how much I adore the fun and happiness in Bugaboo Stamps ! THey are some of my all time favorites and always make me smile.

    But, unlike you, WINTER is my most dreaded season, even though I love Christmas....I wouldn't mind a bit, if it was warm, but it's brutal!!!

    Hope your Christmas is wonderful in every way!

    Lisa

    PS: Congrats on the new BLog...great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, I love Bugaboo too and this is one of my favorite images from them. Great job my friend! Thanks for everything - Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just toooooo cute! Love the stamp and your card. Thanks so much! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia, I just love the sentiment. I think I need to make that into a picture to put on the wall during the season. I'm getting back to my Copics in January and I can't wait to explore more Bugaboo Stamps. They just make me smile. You always create some really great stuff. :)

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...