Monday, April 1, 2013

Nana Vic's Fifth Challenge


Hello everyone!
We have a wonderful new challenge over at Lady Anne's Challenges, the theme is Anything Goes and our sponsor is Nana Vic's Digitals.
I used Lattice Frame 1 and Sample Friend Sentiment, here is my card:




For more inspiration hop over to Lady Anne's Challenges! You have to see what the design team created for this challenge.
We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:


Thanks!
Love,
Julia


9 comments:

  1. A lovely card. I love the sentiment and the polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia, lovely creation, saw this on MIM. this card just jumped out to me and I had to come and see it here in its full glory!!
    great colors and sentiment!!
    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frame detail for these wise words . Tis a beautiful card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful - love that frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you created a frame and used the pearls.

    Your card caught my eye on MIM. Thanks, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, I love the little details that really finish it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the sentiment on your beautiful card and loved visiting your blog. the interesting frame around it is great! I pinned your card on my Pinterest board as well.
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...