Thursday, July 11, 2013

Vintage Mini Book!

Hi everyone!
I made this vintage mini book with the Nature Notes of an Edwuardian Lady by Nicecrane Designs.
The images are beautiful and I had to use most of them.
Here is my mini:






Hope you like the slide show:

Make your own slideshow; at Animoto.
Some embellishments used: ribbon, flowers, metal charms, bling and pearls. 
Want to see some gorgeous inspiration pieces by Nicecrane Design Team, just follow this LINK and enjoy.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the nature seen.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project ,so many stunning details
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done..just lovely. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD, and best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww Julia so stunning Book,,,,,,,such a lot of details,,,,my friend,,,, love each page,,,,you are talented my friend,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...