Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Challenge at Delicious Doodles!

The challenge at Delicious Doodles is
"Gems and Bling"
We would love to see your creations, there is still time to enter the challenge.
Here is my inspiration piece, using Blanch:
Image was colored with Prisma coloring pencils.
For more inspiration hop over to Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog! You have to see what Team A created for this challenge. We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Stunning piece and colors Julia. Visited from MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and image Julia. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!Gorgeous creation, Julia. Love the ricj colours. Caught my eye on MIM... and i'm folllowing you!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super colouring and I love the bling . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- what a nice eye for color you have! Thanks for sharing on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent colouring and beautiful design. I saw this on MIM and came over for a closer look. I am #59.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia, this is gorgeous! Saw your entry on MIM and had to come get a closer look. Love the fabulous Fall colors and Teri's fab image. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic colours and I love the bling details. I popped over from Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your colorful card over at MIM. Had to come over to take a peek. Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you have done with Blanch, just popped over from MIM to take a clouser look hugs txx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...