Thursday, November 6, 2014

New Challenge at Crafting By Designs!

Hi everyone!
We have a new challenge at Crafting By Designs.
Our theme for this challenge is
November Month long Challenge - Anything Goes!
Our sponsor for this challenge is
I made a mixed media art journal page using an image from Ike's Art called Muse 5


For more inspiration hop over to Crafting By Designs! You have to see what the design team created for this challenge. We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!
Thanks!
Hugs,
Julia

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fantastic !! Your colouring is wonderful and that background is divine. Great addition with the wings :-D
    I reckon she would fit nicely in our colour Challenge this week at IWC :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...